If you have templates that you no longer need, you can delete them and any associated tasks from your account. You can also restore templates that have previously been deleted.
How to delete a template
1. Find the template you wish to delete, and open the menu.
2. Select "Delete template".
3. Select "Delete" to confirm.
When a template has been deleted, all tasks created from the template will also be removed from your account, and any schedules will be deleted.
To remove individual tasks, you will need to archive them.
How to restore a template
Templates can be restored by users who are organisation owners or admins.
- Select the settings 'cog' icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, then "Organisation settings" and the organisation name.
2. Select the "Deleted templates" section.
3. Select "Restore" against the templates you wish to add back to your account.
The template and any tasks created from it will appear back in your account, although any schedules that you deleted will not be recreated.