We're always trying to improve Process Bliss to make it more useful and usable for you. We decide the development we're going to do for the next quarter every 3 months. Here's what we're working on right now.
Improved Zapier integration - Process Bliss can now trigger actions in other systems. Try out our integration (available in early access).
By end of November 2019
Easier way to share templates with your colleagues - Share templates via a link that you can copy and paste into an email.
Import and export templates - Being able to import processes directly into Process Bliss using a CSV file, and exporting process templates on Process Bliss to a CSV file.
Full screen mode - So you have more room on your screen to create tasks and templates.
Timezones - Being able to set your organisation as belonging to a specific timezone so that you can choose the hour when system notifications are sent out for all tasks within that organisation.
Audit trail on steps - Being able to see exactly what has changed on an individual step, from the step itself.
By end of 2019
Allowing better mapping of processes through branching/conditional logic & looping - Being able to define certain steps that get skipped if they don't apply & the ability to loop back to previous steps.
Potential future ideas
- Set up dependent due dates on steps, and prevent a step from being completed until a previous one has been done.
- Setting up custom alerts for yourself or others when there is activity on tasks and steps
- Being able to create and edit content from the mobile app
- Guest users in organisations
- Search through all tasks and templates
- Assigning tasks and steps to groups
- Improving commenting & feedback
Something you're really keen to see? Anything you think we're missing? Click on the red circle in the bottom right hand corner to let us know!